the palm support is going to be the kicker. i don't know of anything other than act and outlook that palm connects too.

take that out of the mix and ximian is your best bet. mozilla Sunbird has potential, but group calendaring is a ways away

Butterworth, Thaddaeus (Manpower Contract) wrote:

I believe Ximian's Evolution would work well for that. It's in the ports
and I've heard that it works very well for shared calendaring and even
has a connector for working with MS Exchange. I haven't had the time to
actually install and configure it myself yet, but I'm planning on doing
it as soon as I can.

Thad

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Noah Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 11:45 PM To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org Subject: web calendar recommendation

FreeBSD-4.9

well I am back to the drawing board here. webcalendar is not very well supported, and it does not interface that well with my Palm calendar. I cant appear to upload my calendar to it.

http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php

can somebody please send along their recommendations for a calendar
program
that can support multiple user calendars that can then be shared for
scheduling purposes?

Any ideas please?

cheers,

Noah