In the immortal words of Tom Vilot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> I have not yet tried this ... but has anyone gotten VMWare workstation
> running on FreeBSD? Of course, I don't mean running FreeBSD as a
> client OS in, say, Linux or Windows. But running it as the host OS.

I have, until I upgraded my machine.  I was running VMware workstation 3
under FreeBSD 5.2.1 without incident, however when I upgraded my machine
to a P4-2.6G with HyperThreading, it stopped working because the linux
emulation can't cope with SMP.

If you are running a uniprocessor system it should work fine.

Good Luck

Cheers

Tim

--