Hello list,

I'm looking at trying to get a new WG311 Netgear wifi adapter working, and have discovered that the v2 cards use the Texas Instruments chipset. From what I understand, I need to get this working with the NDIS support in FreeBSD 5.3. Is there a good document out there on how to get this working? I've been farting around with the man pages and can't seem to get things right.

Thanks for the help.

Eric F Crist                  "I am so smart, S.M.R.T!"
Secure Computing Networks              -Homer J Simpson