On 12/31/04 13:51:21, Skylar Thompson wrote:
On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 04:56:47AM -0500, Gerard Seibert wrote:
> I have used the 'smbclient' from Samba to access my WinXP computers
from
> my FreeBSD computer. I have also used 'sharity-light'.
>
> Does anyone know of any other full featured networking tool that I
can
> use to access my WinXP boxes. I am not too happy with either of the
two
> I mentioned above.

That's pretty much it; Samba is your answer to just about any
Unix<->Windows internetworking. What precisely aren't you please with?

--
-- Skylar Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
-- http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~skylar/

I think he wants a gui. You could set up samba and there is support for it built in gnome and kde stuff already. I don't use either, so I can't tell you much.

I would recomend you go to freshports.org and do some samba searchs to see if anything else you like pops up?