Thanks, though I've switched to qpopper, and it's working fine. Now my
only problem is trying to get postfix working with TLS and SASL. I'm
working off of these instructions:
http://yocum.org/faqs/postfix-tls-sasl.html
But even though postfix and saslauthd are running with no problems, I
can't seem to coax the server to accept TLS connections with SASL
authentication... Telneting into port 25, the server is totally
silent.

- ben