Hello,

try the attached rcNG file I just did create it a couples
of days ago. It is not perfect but the file does its job.

You'll need to add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf

privoxy_enable="YES"
privoxy_flags="/usr/local/etc/privoxy/config"

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lowell Gilbert schrieb:
Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

able to find out how to make it start up at boot. I tried /etc/rc.conf
but no luck.

Well, no.  rc.conf is for *configuration* information, not for
executing commands.  It gets sourced *many* times at startup.

There are several different ways to start something at boot; the documentation is available by typing "man rc".

!DSPAM:41dbe931162192725988344!