At 01:08 PM 1/7/2005, Robert Huff wrote:

        Did you somehow install nmap under root, or use it as the root
build directory?  And if so, was that intentional?

Dunno, dunno, and obviously unintentional since I don't know anything about it. As much as I hate to plead ignorance in this case anything less would be lying.

Make sure nmap is installed in the appropriate place, and the delete this?

What's nmap and where should it be and how do I install it properly?

> 6318 /modules.old

Delete this after fixing nmap?

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387 Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal