Srot BULL wrote:

Hello and Good Day to all,

I have tried to configure my system for Internet Connection Sharing but
I could not implement the configuration properly. I am afraid that this
is all my mind can figure out. Please look through below and I would appreciate if you could point out the mistakes that I have done or point
me to any links that would help me help solve this problem.

uname -a FreeBSD r40e.point.ne.jp 5.3-STABLE FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #1: Mon Jan 10 12:49:58 UTC 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/R40e i386

Kernel Configuration File:
#===--- IPFIREWALL OPTIONS ---===#
options         IPFIREWALL
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=5
options         IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
#=- Enables NAT Functionality -=#
options         IPDIVERT

/etc/rc.conf
hostname="r40e.point.ne.jp"
#** OutBound Interface **#
ifconfig_bge0="DHCP"

natd_interface="aue0"

this should be your external (ADSL) interface

-Frank