Eric F Crist wrote:

On Jan 14, 2005, at 11:05 PM, Kris Kennaway wrote:

Welcome back to my killfile (although I doubt you'll stay there long
because of your desperate need to hear your own voice).

Kris

Now, I understand his/her/it's words are harsh, but is killing them really a fair alternative? Well, I guess I can see your point. ::grabs pitchfork::

I'm about ready to just deny all AOL connections.

I'm sure someone here works for AOL. I sure that once they get his paper work sorted out they'll enable his account again, accidents do happen yea know, were only human.