Hello,

Thanks for your answer, I've modified my rules as You suggested, but I
haven't made groups yet. Thus the new ruleset is:

# I don't want to filter outgoing packets
pass out quick all

# The incoming packets for dhcp, dns, ssh, mail, ftp, www
pass in quick on rl0 proto udp from any to any port = 68 keep state keep
frags
pass in quick on rl0 proto udp from any to any port = 53 keep state keep
frags
pass in quick on rl0 proto tcp from any to any port = 53 flags S keep state
keep frags
pass in quick on rl0 proto tcp from any to any port = 22 flags S keep state
keep frags
pass in quick on rl0 proto tcp from any to any port = 25 flags S keep state
keep frags
pass in quick on rl0 proto tcp from any to any port = 21 flags S keep state
keep frags
pass in quick on rl0 proto tcp from any to any port = 20 flags S keep state
keep frags
pass in quick on rl0 proto tcp from any to any port = 80 flags S keep state
keep frags

# Some advanced stuff - will be set later
#block return-rst in log quick on rl0 proto tcp from any to any
#block return-icmp-as-dest(port-unr) in log quick on rl0 proto udp from any
to any
#block in quick on rl0 all

# Allow everything for the loopback interface
pass in quick on lo0 all
pass out quick on lo0 all

I ran the ipf -Fa && ipf -f /etc/ipf.rules2 command (ipf.rules2 is this
ruleset) via ssh, but then my connection closed, and I was unable to
reconnect via ssh until flushing the rules and loading this ruleset:

pass in all
pass out all

Best wishes,

Gábor Kövesdán