Hello,

Krok wrote:
But top/ps shows not several processes, but one process with CPU more
then 100% sometimes :

611 mysql          20    0   142M 91832K kserel 3   6:57 165.09% 165.09%
mysqld

Is it normal ?

Do you happen to be running a multi-CPU system? I recently experienced a similar thing with a threaded perl-script using ~120% CPU on a dual AthlonMP. (and perl was, of course, built with ithreads) My assumption is that FreeBSD is now able to spread a process's threads among multiple CPUs. If so, I am never getting a single-CPU for a desktop system again. =) Oh yes, my /etc/libmap.conf: libm.so.2 libm.so.3 libc_r.so.5 libpthread.so.1 libc_r.so libpthread.so

Kind regards,
Benjamin