Hi !
I've tried to chroot an user, so i create /home/this_user/usr and the other needed directories, but later, I wanted to delete them (as root of course) and i typed rm -r /usr instead of rm -r usr ...
It asked me if i wanted to overwrite su, so i saw my mistake, and cancelled, but i don't have adduser, man, ee and ... make anymore !
How can I repair that ? can i do something without reinstalling everything ? (I need at least make... and I'm quite reluctant at compiling /usr/src/usr.bin/make ... So i hope there is another way)

Thanks a lot ...

--
Grégory Nou