Mark Jayson Alvarez wrote:

FreeBSD is multi-user right?

yes

I know this setup but
only when other users are logging in remotely via
another pc. I just want to know if it is possible for
me to just buy 1 more monitor, a mouse and a keyboard
and just dig a hole between my brother's room and mine
and share with him my pc. I really wanted him to learn
the inner workings of computer, but we cannot afford
to buy another computer. Used computers are cheaper
but not as cheap as just buying another used monitor
and a keyboard. I've heard something like a dumb
terminal but I guess it still requires another cpu.

i've been looking for a similar thing, and i know it's possible for linux, as you can see here :

http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/multiuser/
http://www.scii.nl/projects/3hm/

the idea is to have more than 1 extra videocard in the machine and then
use 2 or more keyboards and mice, personally i think this is a great hack and i've been searching for something like that for FreeBSD but have not found it

one other thing you can do however is to get yourself at least a
pentiumI with 32 Mb RAM and a NIC with PXE and make that a diskless
client attached to your machine

see here :
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-diskless.html
http://www.the-labs.com/FreeBSD/Diskless/