cali wrote:

The same thing happened to me. Not sure where it was stuck but I was getting a distinct sense of deja-vu watching the output (I don't really mean deja-vu but I can't think of a better way to say it). I left it for 30 hours, and then cancelled it. I'm going to try and run it again today, I'd like to know also if it will eventually get out of the loop, i.e if it is really a loop or something different.

I get that whenever I install X, there seem to be chunks of X that produce an effrct like watching a looping tape!