Hi,

I'm trying to install an Imation Travan 3 parallel tape backup in a FreeBSD 4.10 box. Has FreeBSD support for it?

 I tried several things, including using the mt command with /dev/ppi0:

# mt -f /dev/ppi0 status
mt: Inappropriate ioctl for device

 And i don't know what that could mean. Any idea?

I've been looking in the freebsd site, and the web, but I couldn't find any references to using this devices (only found a couple messages from mailing lists 8 years old asking if there was support for this kind of thing).

Thanks

--
---
Sebastián Uribe