I have an IBM 305 server with a P4-3.06 with HTT.
I have 3 settings in the bios and I was wondering about a recommendation.

(there is only 1 CPU in this machine and NO way to add another) but I do want to get any benefit from HTT - presuming a benefit actually exists.

"single processor MP table" - Enabled/Disabled
"MP Table version" - 1.1/1/4
"Hyperthreading" - Enabled/Disabled (I set that to ENABLED of course)

The BIOS claims better performance with the 1st one DISABLED.

Any comments will be appreciated!

thanks-

-- J.D. Bronson Aurora Health Care // Information Services // Milwaukee, WI USA Office: 414.978.8282 // Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] // Pager: 414.314.8282 Reach me at AIM:lonebanditusa //