I started to play with WINE and realized I need more space on my FAT32 partition. I don't want to re-install FreeBSD. Is there a tool like Partion Magic which will change the size of the FreeBSD filesystem without losing data? I dont care if it runs In Windows or FreeBSD or if it will only resize the FreeBSD slice and then I have to use a second tool like Partition Magic to resize the FAT32 partition. I just don't want to reinstall FreeBSD. Is there a solution to my problem?