Oliver Leitner wrote:

alot of discussions going on the past 48 hours about this topic, i guess there is alot of room for explanations left, that ppls want to hear, why not give the ppls that actually stand behind FreeBSD and behind the logo contest or whatever it is a chance to tell us what they where thinking about when they started the contest?

also id like to know, *is* FreeBSD now coperate, like the previous poster tried to point out, or do we still have the bsd license here?

I wasnt really trying to make the point, but it does almost seem that way. I guess I'm not using the right words. "More exposure to the corporate world." Maybe thats a little better.

__________________________________________________ Frank Laszlo System Administrator The VonOstin Group Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] WWW: http://www.vonostingroup.com Mobile: 248-863-7584