On Feb 11, 2005, at 5:34 PM, Robert Marella wrote:

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 18:25 -0500, Jerry McAllister wrote:

athony atkielski =~ /tm452\d/ ?

I was beginning to suspect some such. Maybe worse.

////jerry

Jerry and Eric

If I can remember correctly, I have received help from both of you on
some of my previous posts. I thank you and I always enjoy reading your
view points.

This post is no exception but I happen to find Anthony's views on this
subject both provocative and right on the money.

Jerry and Eric were not talking about Anthony and his views on the logo issue when they wrote that. They were talking about his trolling posts about the codebase and its legality and demanding an answer in this forum instead of going to the people who could best answer him.

I agree that Anthony is spot on with regards the logo.

Chad