Hi all,

I have been lambasted a number of times here and there for installing software from source as oppoesed to from ports.

My question of the day is, if I need some special ./configure or make arguments added to the build command, how can I install a port with those extra args.

exapmple,

if I am putting together a new server, and need some x-tra args added to the mysql, php and apache sequence (i.e. addming the frontpage patch to the apache build) .. how would one do this in the port(s)?

-Grant