Bob Ababurko wrote:
Hello-

I am trying to figure out how to configure the ports....what I am trying to do is add mhash to my system that a new script needs and I have to add the --with-mhash=[dir] when I compile php. Well I installed php with the ports and I am hoping to reinstall it with this added. I have tried to add it to the Makefile under the configure options, but I got an error that said: "Unassociated shell command". That obviously is not the right way.

Can someone please direct me in doing this, if it is indeed possible.

thanks,
Bob