Kevin Kinsey wrote:
Nick Pavlica wrote:

I was thinking along the lines of a scp server that would only allow
the user to browse only there directories.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:39:43 +0100 (CET), Stevan Tiefert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Nick Pavlica wrote:

How would you restrict regular users from accessing any part of the
file system accept there home dirs?  Is this even possible?

Hello Nick,

it is possible but why? The user must be able to access their shells,
configurations and so on!

With regards
Stevan Tiefert

You might look at MAC (Chapter 15 of the handbook).  I don't
grok it yet, so I can't say if it's exactly what you need.  It could
be a lot more ...

Kevin Kinsey

Also have a look at this:
http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1404