On Thursday 03 March 2005 19:20, J.E. Dooper wrote:

> I think this might be the problem:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-questions/2004-August/055314
>.html Though I don't understand much about the solution...

This might also be interesting, how sysctl hw.targetirqrate is used:

  http://fxr.watson.org/fxr/search?v=RELENG53;string=targetirqrate

I reduced the audio latency in KDE by using Control Center / Sound &
Multimedia / Sound System / Skip prevention slider to 100 ms.

--
"The ability of the OSS process to collect and harness
the collective IQ of thousands of individuals across