Indian Institute of Information Technology
Subhro Sankha Kar
Block AQ-13/1, Sector V
Salt Lake City
PIN 700091
India

Are you positive that the DHCP function of your AP works perfectly? I am
asking thing because I have come across a couple of routers which happily
routes packets to static IPs but messes everything up as soon as it is asked
to handle DHCP.

Also I strongly feel something fishy in the WLAN interface being detected as
ndisX instead of wiX. The first thing I would do is use the default driver
*even* if some documentation says that it is buggy.

Regards,
S.