Hi guys, sorry to bother you but this was my last resort since the forum could not help me. I added device sound, and device "snd_emu10k1" to my kernel, i compiled and at restart i hear the music but then it cuts off at the end. By any chanse do you know why? thank you for the time taken to help me. krnload sais it is already loaded and krnstat doesn't show any sound loaded. but if i do a grep or another command it shows my sound blaster card which it corectly detected it. _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"