Laszlo Zsolt Nagy wrote:

Try to turn off your firewall first. ( pfctl -d or something similar if using ipfw ) I hope this helps.

Vladimir

Vladimir Dvorak

I set
firewall_enable="NO"

in /etc/rc.conf

Did not work. Please also note that I did not change my configuration on this machine, I just compiled a new kernel.
All the networking configuration remained the same. In theory, my firewall rules are good. I believe the problem is with
the kernel since I did not change anything else. Why it says 'no route' when I added the default route?

  Laci

What did you changed in kernel CONFIG ?

One important remark - if you are in stress, reboot to old working kernel (hope that will work :-) ) and wait till evening.

Vladimir