What is the mouse you're using?  Was this part of a wireless desktop
(keyboard and mouse)?

Lou
On 03/24/05 12:21 PM, Bomgardner,Jon  sat at the `puter and typed:
> Hello all!
>
> Can anyone shed some light on why FreeBSD 5.3-release would identify my
> USB 2.0 wireless mouse as a wireless keyboard and how I might begin to
> solve this problem? When I plug it in I get:
>
> Ukbd0: wireless inc tw wireless usb device, rev 1.10/10.01, addr 2,
> iclass 3/1
> Kbd1 at ukbd0
> Uhid0: wireless inc tw product 0x3801, rev. 1.10/10.01, addr 2, iclass
> 3/1
>
> When I plug this in it completely disables my keyboard and I am unable
> to type.
>
> Thought? Suggestions?
>
> Jon Bomgardner

> This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained
> herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,
> copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY
> PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
> the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and
> all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links
> herein, from your system.

Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)
Please send off-list email to:         leblanc at keyslapper d.t net
Key fingerprint = C5E7 4762 F071 CE3B ED51  4FB8 AF85 A2FE 80C8 D9A2

Federal grants are offered for... research into the recreation
potential of interplanetary space travel for the culturally disadvantaged.