Could you output the /etc/fstab? As far as I know, the major difference is that writing to NTFS isn't fully supported in Linux (last I checked). Maybe there is something Samba tries to do, that conflicts with that. Other than that I don't know, sorry. :-)

Regards,
Stefan Haglund

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:59:11 +0100