Hi all,

I have put in a number of hours over the past few days researching scponly and sftp and scp.

It seems to me, that for all the work of scponly shell to be setup, why not just create a simple jail and allow ssh teminal access for users?

That having been said, is it possible to set up jails for existing users that include only simple commands, like:

ls
mkdir
rmdir
pico
rm
chown
chmod

if so, are there any guru's who would like to type and explanation and step by step how to here?

-G