Welcome to Insticator's monthly newsletter! This month we're highlighting
Insticator's new Contest Feature!

Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W2NHFvt6CSs39W6K0kmz62w8TS0 ) .

WordPress-horizontal (3)-1.png
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*N6zcn8KXz5MmW1nfgp483tfbm0 )

09.20.17

News You Can Use - September 2017 Edition

Introducing Our New Contest Feature!

Insticator is excited to introduce our Contest feature that allows you to
promote a new product, giveaway, sweepstakes or contest by rewarding your
audience. With the Contest feature, you can attract more customers and compile
lead generations in a fun and dynamic way! And a big shoutout to Perform Media
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W1vXcPN4yFj3jW7ZR8hp2S-GCL0 )  for being the first
partner to test this feature out on sportingnews.com
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W6fLHLM1TYT6fW2swVf28bBX8S0 ) !

Contact your Business Development Manager to learn more about Contests.

See It Live
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W8GF7kg6sfYPcVPYfvY31t9M10 )

Latest Product Updates

Insticator has updated to ads.txt
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W4y7lXw7ykcDpV3ymMh6BgJmL0 ) to help reduce domain
spoofing and reselling in the open marketplace. Reach out to your Customer
Success Manager if you have any questions!

Check Out Our New Website

Insticator.com just got a makeover. Head to the new website and let us know
what you think of it at cont...@insticator.com (mailto:cont...@insticator.com) .

Visit Our Site (http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W1pdhKh42CH7ZN7j58TtX3BX30 )

Team Member Spotlight - Kiersten Toye

Meet Kiersten Toye - Insticator's Junior Content Marketer and learn how this
rockstar content creator combines creativity and logic in Insticator's
marketing collateral, blog posts and everything in between.

Read More (http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W5C0-wq2rQX8JW41W-Gx4_JYJQ0 )

kiersten headshot.jpg

What We're Blogging About

Hot to Reach Cord-Cutters with OTT Advertising

We are a generation of binge watchers. Over the course of a weekend, we are
able to stream multiple seasons of multiple television shows and a plethora of
movies, all with the help of OTT services . . .
Read More (http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W2LVHfN8w4x4_W7GdPHX2759Mg0 )

How Dynamic Creative Optimization Helps Cut Through the Noise

It seems that in the world of adtech there is a never ending glossary of terms
and techniques . . .

Read More (http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W5zwyll27ymR8N3n59dn2k8560 )

How Google and Walmart's New Partnership Should Inspire Small Tech Businesses

The tech world’s popular kids are, once again, reigniting their fight for
industry dominance . . .

Read More (http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W1PbDBt8l-qLPMVfwqQgw5M_0 )

Welcome to the Family!

We’re excited to welcome Encyclopædia Britannica’s britannica.com
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W6wPPyC1_Gr-XW8lFnb86PTmyp0 )  as an Insticator
Partner. Here’s to helping them increase their engagement and ad revenue!

In Case You Missed It

Insticator was just named No. 675 on the Inc. 5000 list which recognizes
America’s fastest growing companies! Visit our Inc. 5000 profile
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W5qQJ8B28l3WsM8bb8r2vJW30 )  for more information.

Join the Insticator Team

Insticator is growing and we’re growing fast. We're currently looking to hire
for the following positions: Digital Product Manager, Data Scientist, Software
Developer, Ad Tech Professional and Account Manager. If interested, send an
email to ga...@insticator.com (mailto:ga...@insticator.com)  to get the ball
rolling!

CONNECT WITH US

Insticator 237 W 37th St  New York NY 10018

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information
from Insticator. Update your email preferences
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*N2C5zS0m0ypxW88B4dC6RMn6T0 ) to choose the types
of emails you receive. Unsubscribe from all future emails
(http://t.hsms07.com/e1t/sc/*W5yy0sF3k4C3SV8bn_f3y6Tx20 )