Hi,

 I tried installing FreeBSD 9.0 ppc yesterday. In preparing a CD, as soon as
the disc finished burning and mounted on the desktop I had a crash/kernel panic
in Mac OS 10.5.8 running on a G5 2 GHz tower, resulting in disk damage. I
thought that was interesting so inserted the CD in a 2008 iMac running Mac OS
10.6., also immediately followed by a kernel crash with mounting to the
desktop. Other than inserting the CD no user interventions were necessary.
Downloaded the iso twice -1st try was 4/5/13, 2nd was yesterday. Do not know
whether this is expected behavior but a warning would have been nice. Am
writing in case this was a malicious event or tampering with the source file.
Ran ClamXav on the HD disc and did not find anything, but didn't try to mount
and scan the iso because of above.

Thanks,

Stephen Burnside