In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Cliff Skolnick wrote:
}
} On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Mike Smith wrote:
}
} > Ok; now I have a working -stable SMP system I can actually test this.
} > What _was_ I smoking before?
} >
} > Can anyone with a -stable SMP system please apply the patches at
} > http://www.freebsd.org/~msmith/stable-smp.diff and let me know whether
} > these result in a buildable and runnable kernel?  We need to get this
} > into -stable ASAP for obvious reasons.
}
} FreeBSD.org - Document not found

He meant to say http://www.freebsd.org/~msmith/smp-stable.diff .
I had some linking problems when I tried it, but it's been some time
since I've rebuilt and need to look into it a bit more before I grouse.
My problems may be unrelated to the patches.

--
   Jon Hamilton
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]