Hello

Supposing I am not misconfiguring this, as I believe the ftp proxy should be
before any portmap, I ask someone who uses ipfilter with nat capability on
FreeBSD 3.4-stable (from last month or so), to configure nat with the following
sequence (as long as the ftp comes first):

map tun0 192.168.0.0/24 -> 0/32 proxy port ftp ftp/tcp
map tun0 192.168.0.0/24 -> 0/32 portmap tcp 20000:60000
map tun0 192.168.0.0/24 -> 0/32

ipf rules don't matter.

When I ftp from some client the nat machine simply panics.

What am I doing wrong ?

Tkx

Joao
                                          ^\   /^
                                            O O

It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word.
                -- Andrew Jackson