:       .SH foo, bar, baz
:
:and then a lot of junk text (I appended /etc/rc and /etc/rc.network). Then,
:when I do
:
:       nroff -ms foo.ms 2>&1 | less
:
:and quit 'less' straight away, the whole system seems to lockup.  ^T
:worked (sometimes), and showed troff using lots of system time (no user
:time). ping from another host worked, ctrl-alt-esc dropped into DDB ok,
:but that was about all. (ctrl-alt-del didn't work.)
:
:Of course, when it first happened I wasn't trying to process /etc/rc*

    Awweeesome :-)

    I was able to repeat it.  Should be trivial to fix... obviously a bug
    in the pipe code somewhere.  I'm working on it.

                                                -Matt