> A buddy of mine has 4 8 port SCSI devices.  8 serial ports with modem
> control.  Too bad he's never found the time to get it going under a
> free os.

I've been looking at this kind of thing recently. Several machines are out
of card slots, but they do have available SCSI ID numbers.  Does he/you
have any info as to how they work??

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank
what?'" -- Chris Knight (Val Kilmer), Real Genius

Mike Nowlin, N8NVW       [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.viewsnet.com