Thank you for reporting.

On the other hand I have got some errors that I am trying to get to the
bottom of. I set up a zpool laast night on a remote disc using the
netbsd initiator and copied about 50 gig of data to it as lots of small
files. I then switched to the istgt initiator this morning and am running
a scrub on the pool. But it is telling me that there are a sigificant number
of errors on the disc, which I wasnt expecting. I am now trying to find
out if that is due to write errors using the taret last night, or read errors
with the new target this morning.

I'm very interested in this case.

BTW, is there any way to get istgt to accept connections without needing to
specify the initator string ? I am new to all these options for iSCSI
having only used the simple netbsd one before.

sorry for no documents.
special word "ALL" matches any initiator name/IPs.
you can find more sample in istgt.large.conf.sample.

[InitiatorGroup256]
 Comment "ALL initiators from ALL IP"
 InitiatorName ALL
 Netmask ALL