Daniel O'Connor написав(ла):
On Wednesday 25 March 2009 13:10:23 Mikhail T. wrote:
Now can one get /real/ support for the most basic functionality of the
most advanced modern Unix in the world? Thanks,

Maybe you should return it to the shop and ask for your money back.
Well, if this response is the best one can get, may be I should also revoke my own 15 years worth of contributions to the project...

Except, why would I? I always supported people, who had problems with any of my work -- and the attitude of the rest of the contributors /used to be/ the same...

   -mi