Henri Hennebert wrote:
Hello,

I encounter this problem for the second time. The system is working perfectly well but suddenly the command `zfs list' don't work and can't be killed.

Here is a procstat of the culprit:

[r...@morzine ~]# procstat -k 91766
  PID    TID COMM             TDNAME           KSTACK
91766 100490 zfs - mi_switch sleepq_switch sleepq_wait _cv_wait zio_wait dbuf_read dmu_buf_hold zap_lockdir zap_lookup_norm zap_lookup dsl_prop_get_dd dsl_dataset_get_ref dsl_dataset_hold dmu_objset_open zfs_ioc_objset_stats zfsdev_ioctl devfs_ioctl_f kern_ioctl

same thing happen if I try to run `zpool list' un another terminal.

Stangely, zfs snapsot and zfs destroy seems working properly ...

I reboot to check this

Henri