Francisco Reyes stated:
> I recently started to track 4.X Stable. How often does one need
> to run mergemaster, or even better how does one even know that
> it needs to be run?

I run it when I notice that things have been changed in
/usr/src/etc from my cvsup logs.  As a side-note, I became
frustrated with mergemaster asking me about a whole bunch
of files that I don't want it to touch.  I filed a PR that
adds an IGNORE_LIST to the mergemaster script that is read
out of the .mergemasterrc.

See:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=19217

I apologize for the shameless plug :)

Sean O'Connell                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]