Jens Rasmus Liland wrote:

So what command am I supposed to run?

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Barney Wolff <bar...@databus.com> wrote:

I got around this by using -k.  Dependencies are a maze of twisty
little passages, all alike.  I'll take my chances with the grue.

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 04:17:17PM +0200, Jens Rasmus Liland wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting really weird problems when trying to upgrade my ports. I've
already discussed this with Dan Naumov on the stable mailing list, and he
is
out of ideas on what I am to do. I've tried to fix the problem using many
different methods (i.e. csup stable-ports-supfile; Portmaster -a/-af,
portupgrade -ay, nuking the entire ports tree and then doing fetch ports;
extract, and similar stuff), but everyone seems to get the same error,
and
not come any further. The ports my system is trying to update is not in
the
ports tree anymore either, so it is really strange that it is trying to
update it self.

And a pkgdb -F didn't take care of this?
--
http://www.velocityvector.com/ | http://www.classic-games.com/
     Any government that can give you everything you want