W dniu 09-10-06 18:57, Edho P Arief pisze:
On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Maciej Jan Broniarz<gau...@gausus.net>  wrote:
W dniu 09-10-06 16:05, Philipp Wuensche pisze:

Maciej Jan Broniarz wrote:

W dniu 09-10-06 13:37, Philipp Wuensche pisze:

Hi,

As the livefs on the CD does not include any freebsd packages, you need
network connection before running the script.

Dumb question, but how can I get gpart on livefs?

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you boot a 8.0-RC1 livefs CD,
you will have usable gpart in the fixit console.

Ok. gpart is not in $PATH. I had to add /dest/sbin to $PATH for the script
to work. Still there are some problems. Is there a way to force passive mode
in an ftp connection? I keep geting Illegal PORT command
during the download phase.

did you change the shell after login to the console?

no i didn't

mjb