Colin wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
I must admit that the ins and outs of paging and interrupts are something I don't have much expertise in. I've asked the colo company to look into it but I've put the output of those commands into pastebin incase anything stands out.
http://www.pastebin.org/81107

I suspect this is an none issue now as everything is OK. My best guess is that the RAID array was rebuilding itself as there were a few mpt cam events logged overnight and the problem seems to have gone away after that.

Now I'm left with one problem which is a bit different so I'll start it on its own topic
Cheers for the help folks.