On Sat, 3 Apr 2010, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 05:48:12PM -0300, Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
I just installed a 8.0R amd64 from memstick. when asked, I said to
leave mbr untouched. when I rebooted, it was freebsd bootloader that
was on control. this options is not what I think it should, or there
is really a issue here ?

I can confirm this behaviour.  Someone may have broken something when
tinkering around in that part of sysinstall (since the Standard vs.
BootMgr options were moved around compared to previous releases).

Not sure how to repeat the bug, but it's been there at least a few months:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?alpine.BSF.2.00.0909262030060.13303
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?58c737d70909262054k7c7b1402w4f9c902fdca2640c