On 05/08/10 23:07, jhell wrote:
> The following two commits to stable/7 may be responsible for dirtying
> the console with messages pertaining to setting values in rc.conf.

I appreciate the problem report, but pasting the commit logs from
commits that I actually did doesn't provide me any useful information.
What WOULD be useful are examples of "dirtying the console," along with
some additional information about the settings that it is complaining
about.

Also, did you upgrade all of /etc, do you have an /etc/defaults/rc.conf
file, what are the contents of /etc/rc.conf and /etc/rc.conf.local?

In my testing the changes did not produce any unexpected results, but
that doesn't mean I didn't miss something.

Doug