On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Dimitry Andric <dimi...@andric.com> wrote:
> On 2010-05-24 18:15, Garrett Cooper wrote:
>> No worries. Here's what I did to actually reproduce the issue (just to
>> provide more data):
>>
>> - Install 8.0-RELEASE amd64 with minimal from sysinstall.
>> - pkg_add -r subversion vim-lite
>> - cd /usr/src && svn co svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/head .
>
> Just a note, you are getting -CURRENT sources here, not 8-STABLE.  Since
> your starting post was about "Upgrading to 8-STABLE", is this what you
> intended?

Yes. I accidentally omitted a step. The following item:

- make buildworld buildkernel # bombed at ncurses with termcap error

was actually:

- make buildworld buildkernel # bombed at ncurses with termcap error
- rm -Rf $PWD; mkdir -p $PWD; cd $PWD; svn co
svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/stable/8  .
- make buildworld buildkernel # bombed at ncurses with termcap error

Thanks,
-Garrett