07.07.2010 16:00, Randi Harper написав(ла):
So.... you're complaining that you have to modify the loader.conf? I
fail to see the problem. This is by design, and isn't a lack of
progress.
Yes, I complain, that I have to modify a loader.conf embedded in a CD-image. If extracting hundreds of mega-bytes of files to make a one-line modification is "by design", then the design is flawed. Especially, when the effect achieved by the one-line modification can be arrived to automatically -- without such modifications.

Yours,

   -mi