Jack Vogel schrieb am 18.06.2010 20:01 (localtime):
Yes, the commits today are slated to get into 8.1, at least that's my
understanding.

Jack

Hello, is this still on the to-merge-before-8.1-RELEASE list?

Thanks,

-Harry

Adding Jack Vogel of Intel to the CC list, as he's been working on em(4)
as of late.
Brian, I have no idea if this will help or not, but...

Jack just committed bits to the Intel drivers (em(4) ixgbe(4)), will
you have a chance to test a new build? I'm trying to find an unused
system ATM to test on myself, but it may take me a day or to.

BTW, it appears Jack may be trying to get the fixes (and features)
into 8.1-RELEASE, let's hope that it happens :)

-Brandon