You need to tell me a bit more information.. I know for a fact that
build 079 bootroms on the Intel Etherexpress cards (fxp) have no known
issues.  There are bugs in their older roms which corrupt the stack and
cause our loader to trigger a fault.

I need to know the card you are using, the Intel build version (07X).
Build 079 is the latest build from Intel and it is the only PXE 2.0 rom
that I know of which has no known bugs.

Anything newer than 079, I have not tested myself..

paul