on 25/07/2011 21:55 Jung-uk Kim said the following:
> powernow expects a static table
> (via acpi_perf) but _PSS is dynamically constructed at runtime.  I
> don't think we can support this case easily, sorry.

Just a side note.

Actually I do not see anything wrong with that _PSS except that ASL seems to
have
been passed through a mangler and it makes reading the code hard.
_PSS is a method and it is evaluated as a method in acpi_perf, the method
returns
a package.  I am not sure what exactly you meant when you said that powernow
expects a static table.  I do not see why the return value can not be
dynamically
constructed while _PSS is evaluated and why that would affect any of our code.

--
Andriy Gapon