> Not enough information to tell.

Well, I found only the mouse pointer freezing. I could jump
from one virtual desktop to another. Kb works too. When I
compiled new kernel, I just added in a hurry usb staff, in-
cluding ums. Since it didn't happen before, I could only
put a blame on usb code. Frankly, those 3 seconds are not
something I should care about more than those 3 seconds.  :)
I have a plan to install 9.0 on that desktop box, when it
becomes ready. My bigger concern is support for laptop I have
in mind as a replacement for old one, cause it takes i3 cpu
and intel 3000 graphics. Any idea what will be with kms on
branch 9?
Best regards all

                              Zoran